Effective Behaviour Driven Development
In this paper, the following topics are discussed:
1. What is Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) and why it makes sense
2. Where and when BDD should be used
3. How to write effective behavioural tests
4. Tips on writing effective glue (definition files) between BDD description and its actual actions
5. Suggestions on how to work with customers
6. Why BDD test failures allow you to understand and easily prioritise the criticality of a bug
Links are also provided to enable you to dive even deeper into BDD and its many related topics.
Download this e-book to learn more about Behaviour Driven Development.
We hope you find this e-book useful. If you want to discuss any of the themes or information it covers in more detail, our expert consultants are here for you.
Building for Modernization: Productizing 13 Years of Cloud Expertise in 18 months
Moving to the cloud is just the start. Once workloads have migrated and data center exits have completed, the true transformation can…
Business Resilience Starts with Digital Leadership
From climate disruption to political instability and unexpected economic shifts – not to mention the coronavirus pandemic – the last two years…
A How-To Guide On Implementing Behaviour Driven Development For Your Organization.