2022 IDC Europe InfoBrief: How to be a Digital Leader in 2022
Together with AWS, we commissioned a survey of IT decision makers across Europe.
IDC identified a small segment of enterprises – Digital Leaders – who are successfully leveraging the cloud to thrive in times of uncertainty.
While the Digital Leaders are not immune to challenges faced by European organizations – cloud skills, cloud security, cloud governance – they have specific traits that make them stand out from their peers.
In this IDC InfoBrief, you’ll get insight into:
- the traits of Digital Leaders
- why you need to be a Digital Leader
- the main challenges facing them in Europe
- what digital leaders do differently or better than their peers
Last year’s InfoBrief spoke to how the COVID-19 pandemic influenced organizations’ outlook and approach to cloud and digital transformation.
This year’s InfoBrief outlines how European enterprises are building their digital muscle to get the most from their cloud and transformations:
- 69% of Digital Leaders in Europe run 26% or more of their applications on a cloud-native infrastructure
- 85% of Digital Leaders are going through a large-scale business transformation.
- A little over 1 in 3 Digital Leaders say adopting edge is a top 3 priority
- 85% of respondents in North America see the cloud as the biggest driver of sustainability strategy today
- 72% of North American respondents are experiencing a cloud skills gap within their organizations
The SMART Way to Migrate and Modernize with AWS Migration Acceleration Program
Faster and easier cloud migration with AWS and Cloudreach Today, cloud migration is all about speed. But as organizations race to realize…
Where is the Cloud Talent CrisisGoing in the Next 12 Months?
We surveyed re:Invent attendees on trends in cloud skills, DE&I. Here’s what they told us This year at AWS re:Invent we ran…
Secret CxO Roundtable: Agile And Adaptable Organizations
In September, the Cloudbusting Podcast team held a roundtable discussion with CxOs from seven enterprises at different stages in their cloud journey….
What Is An ‘Adaptable Organization’ And Why Do You Need To Be One?
We are living in a time where a business’s ability to rapidly respond to market changes has never been more essential. If…
10 Best Practices For Accelerated Cloud Migrations
High-velocity cloud migrations, whether driven by world-changing events or simply a poorly timed data center exit, require a high level of attention…
This InfoBrief explores how Digital Leaders in Europe – enterprises that thrive in the cloud – are building their digital muscle to get the most from their cloud and transformations.